Olive Oil and Blueberry Cupcakes
-1/2 cup of olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
-1/2 cup of brown sugar
-1/2 cup of almond milk
-1/2 cup of blueberries
-1tsp of vanilla extract
-Optional: chia seeds to sprinkle on top
1) Preheat your oven at 180°C (350°F). Also, prepare a muffin tin with wrappers.
2) Whisk the eggs and the sugar for 5 minutes or until the sugar crystals are completely dissolved. Then add oil, vanilla, and lemon zest and mix until combined.
3) To the previous mixture, add the almond milk and the flour. Mix them until you get a wet batter. Then gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
4) Pour the batter into the muffin tin, but don’t fill them completely, since the muffins will grow while baking. Optional: Top each muffin with chia seeds.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.