GRILLED CHORIZO - ARGENTINIAN DISH
- 6 chorizo sausages – Spanish style
- onions and peppers (necessary amount) (optional)
- optional- Store bought “salsa criolla” or “chimichurri”
1) Heat one side of your grill to medium-high heat and the other on low for indirect cooking. Also oil the grates.
2) Set the sausages on the cooler side of the grill and let cook for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are mostly cooked through.
3) Set them onto the hot side of the grill and cook them another 4-5 minutes per side, until they are nicely browned. Grill the onions and pepper too.
4) Place the chorizo and grilled vegetables on a board, you can also put some small bowls with store bought chimichurri and salsa criolla.