Easy Pumpkin Oven Fritters
3 cups grated pumpkin
1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
3/4 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons plain flour
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 large egg
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Whisk the eggs, flour, salt, pepper, and allspice in a large bowl until well mixed.
3. Add squash and parsley, stirring until well blended.
4. Brush a large, edged baking sheet with oil.
5. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the pumpkin mixture per pancake onto the baking sheet, gently scattering.
6. Lightly brush the top with oil.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Rotate and continue to bake an additional 3-5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Serve with sour cream and chives.