-3 cups cake flour
-1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
-½ teaspoon salt
-½ cup softened butter
-½ cup sugar
-1 ½ cups milk
-4 teaspoons vanilla
1) Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Drop your paper liners into your muffin cups, this recipe makes 24.
2) Sift together your cake flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3) Pour your vanilla into your milk, set aside.
4) In a large bowl, beat together your butter and sugar, until light and fluffy.
5) You’re going to alternate adding your flour mix and milk to the creamed butter and sugar.
6) Start with the flour, add a bit, wait until it’s nearly incorporated and add a bit of your milk.
7) Do this until you end with flour. Blend until thoroughly combined, about 1 to 2 minutes. Fill cupcake liners, bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.