THE PERFECT PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES RECIPE... FROM TIKTOK
What could possibly be better than a warm chocolate chip cookie, with crispy ends and a gooey, melty inside?
How about a warm PEANUT BUTTER chocolate chip cookie?
We recently stumbled upon a recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies that only uses five ingredients! Where did we find it?
TikTok! It has over 6.1 million likes.
All you need are five ingredients that you probably already have in your home - you don’t even need any flour or butter!
Here’s this super simple recipe:
INSTRUCTIONS1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spray/grease two baking sheets. You can also line them with parchment paper or our silicone baking mats!
3) In a medium bowl, stir the sugar, egg, baking soda, and peanut butter together, then fold in the chocolate chips.
4) Divide the batter into 12 ice cream scoop-sized balls on the baking sheets.
5) Refrigerate or freeze for 10 minutes so the cookie dough keeps its shape.
6) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this fun little recipe from TikTok - we’ll let you know when we find more!
Accurate measurements and good kitchen tools will help give recipes a better end result. That's why we’re recommending our Spring Chef Holiday Cookie bundle. This bundle contains our durable, trigger-release Cookie Scoop, Cookie Sheet, and Cooling Rack - which is made with quality stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.