THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS SANDWICH
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Mustard
- 4 slices of White bread (or any of your choice), toasted
- 2 cups leftover roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/4 cup gravy, warmed
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, packed
- 1 Tomato (optional)
1) In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard. Spread one side of two pieces of bread with the dressing mixture. This will be your base for both sandwiches.
2) Top each of the two slices of bread with 1 cup of turkey, ¼ cup of mashed potatoes, 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce, ¼ cup of stuffing, and then 2 tablespoons of gravy, spinach and tomato (optional).
3) Place the second pieces of bread on top to complete the sandwiches. Slice in half and serve.