POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM
- 6 Potatoes
- 10 ounces of sour cream
- 5 ounces of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon of salt
1) Wash and clean the potatoes, make sure to clean them very well because you have to leave the skin on.
2) Cut them in half and bake them in the oven in 390 ° Fahrenheit until they’re ready (it depends on the oven, it can take from 30 minutes to 50).
3) Meanwhile prepare the sauce by mixing sour cream, cream cheese, and chopped chives. Put them in the fridge until you are ready to assemble.
4) Cool the potatoes before assembling so the cream won’t melt.
5) Place them on your board and they’re ready!