POTATOES “A LO POBRE” (SPANISH DISH)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm slices
- 1 large green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 Cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
1) Mix the onion, potatoes and pepper, season with the salt, pepper and vinegar.
2) Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and add the vegetable mixture.
3) Cook for about 20 minutes, turning over occasionally. The vegetables should be soft, but not too crispy.