INGREDIENTS- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray, necessary amount
- 8 slices of desired bread
- 4 small lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into slices
- Mayonnaise- necessary amount
INSTRUCTIONS1) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
2) Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; then add the chicken. Cook it for 5 minutes on each side. After that reduce heat to low. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until done. Then remove it from heat.
3) Once that has cooled a little bit, cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices.
4) Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on each bread slice. Then top with lettuce leaf, chicken breast, and tomato slices, and put the remaining bread slices on top. After that, serve them warm.