- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats gluten free, if needed
- 1 large banana overripe
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons milk of choice I used unsweetened almond milk
1) In a high-speed blender, add all your ingredients and blend very well, until a smooth batter remains. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes, to thicken.
2) Grease a non-stick pan and heat on medium. Once hot, add scant 1/4 cup portions of pancake batter and cover the pan. Let the pancakes cook for 2-3 minutes, before flipping and cooking for a further 2 minutes. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat the process until all the pancake batter is used up.
3) Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.