NUTS AND CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- 13 oz tin condensed milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 7 oz Baking White Chocolate Block, chopped
- 3 oz Baking Milk Chocolate Block, chopped
- 8 oz Nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans), roughly chopped
- Optional 8 oz marshmallows to top
1) Line a small loaf tin with baking paper.
2) Place condensed milk, butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over gentle heat. Stir continuously until chocolate has melted, then continue to stir while it bubbles gently for 4 - 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir through chopped nuts.
3) Pour into the prepared tin, smooth over the top and refrigerate for 2 hours until set. Slice and serve.