MAPLE AND OLIVE OIL GRANOLA
INGREDIENTS- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup hulled raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup hulled raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 cup raw mixed nuts, whole or coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Coarse salt
INSTRUCTIONS1) Preheat the oven at 300° F.
2) Place oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut, nuts, dried cranberries, syrup, olive oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
3) Spread granola mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, until granola is toasted, about 45 minutes.
4) Remove granola from the oven and season with more salt to taste. Let cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 1 month.