- 5 oz whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1 chocolate icing pen (or chocolate icing)
1) Whip cream with the vanilla and sugar until very stiff. Place in a freezer bag, or piping bag and snip off the end.
2) Wash strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel. Slice the stalk end off, so that the strawberry sits flat. Slice across each strawberry about halfway up.
3) Pipe cream onto the cut strawberry and place the ‘hat’ back on. Pipe a little dot of cream onto the top. Use the icing pen to make the eyes.