- 1 ½ pounds chicken breasts cut into 1 ½" chunks
- ⅔ cup cornflake crumbs
- ⅔ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon each seasoned salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg beaten
- cooking spray
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
2) Crush corn flakes into fine crumbs. Combine crumbs with Panko, cornmeal, and half of the seasonings.
3) Combine milk, beaten egg and remaining seasonings. Toss chicken the egg mixture and then dip each piece into the crumb mixture pressing the crumbs to adhere.
4) Place chicken in a prepared pan and spray generously with cooking spray. Bake for 18-22 minutes or if you have a thermometer you can check until the chicken reaches 165°F.