- 4 10-inch tortillas
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- ½ Cup onion diced
- 2 Cups cooked shredded chicken
- ½ Cup frozen corn
- ½ Cup chunky salsa
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 Cup refried beans
- 1 Cup shredded cheese
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole as sides
1) In a large skillet, heat oil and add onion. Cook until translucent.
2) Add the chicken to the pan along with the corn, salsa, and taco seasoning. Stir and cook until heated through.
3) Spread ¼ cup of beans down the center of each tortilla, then top with chicken mixture and cheese.
4) Roll the burritos up by folding the 2 sides about an inch over the filling, then fold the bottom half of the tortilla over the filling and roll to close.
5) Heat a clean, large skillet on medium heat. Brush or spray the bottom and top of each burrito with oil, then place the seam side down on the skillet. Heat about one minute, then turn and heat the other side.
6) Serve with sides of choice and enjoy!