CHEESE AND CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
- 4 Corn tortillas
- ½ pound of chicken, cut into cubes
- Chopped onion
- 8 Bacon slices
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
1) Cook the bacon slices until they get a crunchy texture.
2) In a pan or iron skillet, drop the chicken cubes and onion with some salt and pepper and cook them. It should take 10 minutes on medium heat. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked by making a small cut in one of the chicken cubes to check.
3) Put some olive oil in a pan and then add 1 corn tortilla on a pan that has a similar size. Place half of the chicken, bacon, avocado pieces and shredded cheese and place a corn tortilla on top. After 2-3 minutes, flip the tortilla until it achieves a golden color and the cheese has started to melt. Cook this side for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is fully melted. Repeat with the other 2 corn tortillas.
4) They’re now ready to cut and serve!